Who we areGayorzea is the home of Final Fantasy XIV's LGBTQ community. We were established in March 2016 & have grown to become one of the largest LGBTQ communities on Discord with over 2500 members from all around the world, who play on every datacenter. In December 2017 we received recognition by Discord & was granted Discord Partnership!
Our mission is to bring LGBTQ gamers together & provide a safe space in which they can share their passion for Final Fantasy XIV, network with other players & do so in an environment that is free from the forms of hatred & discrimination that we often have to endure online.
What we doGayorzea is managed by a friendly & approachable team of administrators & moderators constituting of representatives from LGBTQ subgroups to ensure that all voices are heard. Our team is dedicated to supporting & engaging with Final Fantasy XIV's LGBTQ community through our events & projects:
- Our Discord Server is where we hang out & network.
- We regularly hold competitions with prizes from the MogStation & even the Square Enix store.
- Our Free Company affiliation programme allows us to support & recommend LGBTQ-friendly Free Companies to the community. The application process ensures that we can guarantee a level of quality & activity to our members should they be looking for a new home in-game!
- We also manage a Cross World Linkshell (CWLS) on the Chaos, Aether, Primal & Elemental Datacenters. See our Discord for more information.
- We host Pride Events & ingame meetups with the aim of bringing the community together, making friends & celebrating our community.
- We produce The Gayorzea Agenda, both a fun & serious magazine that appeals to both Final Fantasy XIV players & LGBTQ individuals.
- Our Discord Bot, Ser Aymeric was developed by members of Gayorzea & has over 250,000 users in over 2500 Discords. It has many fun & useful features & has been powering our Discord since January 2017.
- We also love to support LGBTQ artists & streamers, contact a member of our team to find out how!
Contact UsIf you'd like to reach out & contact us, you can do so using any of the following methods: